Saturday, January 30, 2010

Introduction to Brett Engle Photography

My name is Brett Engle and I appriciate you taking the time to see what I'm all about. I specialize in home and location custom portrait photography for individuals, students, families and pets. I am available for doing bridal photography, senior photography, maternity photography, newborn photography, event photography, product photography, sports photography, or in freelance photography. I also have a great passion for wildlife photography and landscape photography. I have been serious with photography for about the last 2 years but I have always had a passion for photography since I was 16. I really enjoy providing a service that will bring a lifetime of memories and joy.

I live in Smyrna and have an in-house photography studio. I do on location photography shoots in Smyrna, La Vergne, Murfreesboro, Nashville and surrounding area's. I have been married to my wonderful wife Leann since March, 5th 1999 and have one kid off to college (MTSU) and one in the 3rd grade. We moved here from Sandy, UT in October 2005. I was born in Salt Lake City, UT and grew up between there and southern California.

I Served in the US ARMY from Aug. 1993 to Aug. 1997 in the Infantry. I was stationed at Ayers Kaserne in Germany for 2 years and 3 months which I was deployed to Bosnia for the last 3 months. For the remainder of my time in the ARMY, I was stationed at Ft. Lewis WA. While stationed at Ft. Lewis I was deployed to Port Au Prince, Haiti for about 3 months. Take a look at my portfolio and if you think that I'm the right photographer for you then please contact me for more information or to set up an appointment. My goal is to have 100% satisfaction so if you are not happy with my work and don't place an order, I will refund the session fee back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment